Sentinel line of sensors are the most advanced High Security door contacts listed to UL 634 Level 2. Sentinel Technology reduces issues plaguing the industry for years such as: nuisance alarms from shock and vibration, alignment difficulty, mounting limitations, and susceptibility to defeat. Sentinel technology utilizes Hall sensors and intelligent algorithms making them resistant to physical, electrical and magnetic tampering. Sentinel Retrofit sensors are designed as a drop-in replacement to simplify upgrading outdated technology.
Sentinel, our top of the line high-security sensor, is the most advanced technology on the market, and ready to take on the toughest security challenges.
- Reduces nuisance alarms and false alarms caused by shock and vibrations
- Makes installation easier by detecting and sending a unique output for improper air gap and misalignment
- Drop-in replacement to simplify upgrading outdated technology
- Can be mounted in multiple orientations and positions
- Resistant to electrical nuisances like lightning, electrostatic discharge and radio frequencies
- Keyed tamper plate protects against physical tampering
- Works on both metal and wood entry points
Solid State, Surface Mount Side-exit metal-jacketed cable
Solid State, Surface Mount Rear-exit cable
Retrofit, Solid State, Surface Mount Side-exit metal-jacketed cable
Retrofit, Dual Alarm, Surface Mount Side-exit metal-jacketed cable
Retrofit, Dry Circuit, Surface Mount Side-exit metal-jacketed cable
Solid State, Recessed Rear-exit cable
Recessed Rear-exit cable
Surface Mount Rear-exit cable
How to Purchase Sentinel
Order Sentinel Today
Sentinel is ready out-of-the-box to deliver reliable entry point monitoring in high-security areas. Each Sentinel sensor comes with the sensor, actuator and mounting hardware. You can order by calling us directly at (405) 224-4046 or by using our Get Started form.
From 'Making Sense' Blog
HSI Sensing Recognized in the 2019 SIA New Product Showcase at ISC West
Sentinel Retro – PRX+12215 was announced as the winner of the Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solutions at the flagship annual award program at ISC West. The Security Industry Association (SIA) has named HSI Sensing as an award winner at the 2019 SIA New Product Showcase Awards, the flagship awards program at ISC West recognizing innovative … Continued