Our bi-stable latcher just got more powerful. An enhanced Rhodium plating on the internal contacts of the new HSA-12115 gives it better contact resistance than any latching switch on the market, and makes it more durable and longer-lasting, with a rated life through one million cycles. Engineered specifically for the demands of float sensing, liquid level sensing, and liquid measurement applications in the oil and gas industry.
View the full suite of Fluid Control Products
- The only latching reed switch on the market for high-resistance, high-power applications
- New and enhanced Rhodium plating on the internal contacts for better contact resistance, durability, and long life
- Consistent, reliable operation rated through a million cycles
- Hermetically-sealed contacts engineered for extended life in extreme environments
- Electro-plated tin on external leads for solderability
- Fluid Controls Processing
- Liquid Level Signals
- Oil and Gas
- Float Sensing
Be the first to know about upcoming HSI innovations
Join our mailing list to learn about our new upcoming products, research and development, and innovative applications.
From 'Making Sense' Blog
How Can I Increase Value?
We commonly have potential customers send us spec sheets for products asking, “Can you make this, and can I get a quote?” Our immediate response is typically, “Yes, and yes. What I really want to know is why. Why did the potential customer just ask that question?