|Power||0.25 W (max)|
|Voltage||Switching||30 VDC (max)|
|Breakdown||80 VDC (min)|
|Current||Switching||0.01 Amp (max)|
|Resistance||Initial Contact Resistance||1 Ohm (max)|
|Insulation Resistance||1E11 Ohm (min)|
|Capacitance||Contact||0.7 pF (typical)|
|Temperature||Operating||-40 TO + 125 °C|
|Storage||-40 TO + 200 °C|
|Operate Time||Including Bounce||0.3 mSeconds (max)|
|Release Time||0.2 mSeconds (max)|
|Housing Volume||Excluding Connection||0.007 cc-Nominal|
|External Connection||Alloy 52 Bars / Tin Plated|
|Must Operate||Field Strength||3.75 mT|
|Must Release||Field Strength||1.75 mT|
|Shape||Rectangular, Surface Mount|
- Specifications are not constant across entire magnetic range.
- Customer must exercise care in handling and mounting to prevent damage to internal components and subsequent changes to sensor performance.
- For information about performance, custom configurations (i.e. wire length or color; connectors; operational variation), or packaging contact our Sales department.
- Information contained hereon is for informational purposes only and should not be deemed as accurate for a specific application. Consult factory for specific application information and/or latest revision.
- The overmold is to facilitate handling and pick and place operations. Overmold voids are acceptable.