|Power||50 W (max)|
|Voltage||Switching||150 VDC (max)|
|Breakdown||350 VDC (min)|
|Current||Switching||2 Amp (max)|
|Carry||6.5 Amp (max)|
|Resistance||Initial Contact Resistance||0.15 Ohm (max)|
|Insulation Resistance||1E9 Ohm (min)|
|Capacitance||Contact||4 pF (typical)|
|Temperature||Operating||-40 TO + 125 °C|
|Storage||-40 TO + 200 °C|
|Pull - In Range||20-50 Ampere Turns|
|Test Coil||Coli III NARM RS-421-A|
|Capsule Volume||Excluding Leads||0.73 cc-Nominal|
|Glass Length||32.77 mm|
- Specifications are not constant across entire magnetic range.
- Customer must exercise care in handling and mounting to prevent damage to internal components and subsequent changes to sensor performance.
- For information about performance, custom configuration (i.e. wire length or color; connectors; operational variation), or packaging contact our Sales department.
- Information contained hereon is for informational purposes only and should not be deemed as accurate for a specific application. Consult factory for specific application information and/or latest revision.
- External magnetic field of proper polarity latches common reed to one of the outputs. Common reed transfers and latches to the other output under external magnetic field of opposite polarity.